About This Course
In our hyper-competitive world, companies need to master marketing to get themselves noticed by customers. In this course, you'll learn about the fundamental skills and concepts related to marketing. You will also learn how marketing fits into 2 basic economic systems, helping you understand the small-scale and large-scale implications of these marketing tactics. Discover how marketing has expanded beyond products and services to the 4 main areas of specialization, including the marketing of individuals and real property. This course is the introductory module in our 4-course Marketing program. It includes real-world case studies, exercises, and links to further reading for a complete learning experience.
On completion of this course, you should be able to:
- From a list, select the three basic principles that are required for marketing to exist.
- Given a list of possible alternatives, identify the definition of marketing.
- Name at least two of the areas of specialization into which marketing has evolved.
- Enhance advertising for yourself or your business by following the 3 principles of marketing
- Utilize specific marketing tactics and ideas in your own business
- Identify areas of specialization that you or your company work within
American English, Canadian French
Audio Narration, Inline Activities