Warning this is a fast-paced course. Source code is included and its suggested that you try the code between the lessons to get more familiar with it.
Code samples and explanations on what the code does - and demos of the code in the browser.
What you'll learn:
- Variables and assigning values.
- Functions and running blocks of code.
- Arrays and Objects - how to hold multiple values in one variable.
- Loops and iterations
- Conditions and ternary operator to apply logic within coding.
- DOM - selection of elements from the webpage
- DOM - adding event listeners like click to page elements.
- How to create a GAME at the end - last 2 lessons you can apply what you learned to create a fun dice roll game. Dice rolling game see who wins - display results on the webpage.
- How to Create dynamic page content and page interactions with event listeners.
Course Type: Instant
Who this course is for?
- Web Designers
- Web Developers
- HTML and CSS
- Computer Access
- Browser and Editor Experience
About Instructor Laurence Svekis 18+yrs Experience
"I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990 and my first website in 1998. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides."
"My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills"
"Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!"
- Variables hold Data (7:23)