This course details the Queen Mother Ship concept that existed in precolonial Africa. Queen Mothers were once important political figures who held authority and were even considered to be autonomous rulers. Among certain tribes, there were traditionally male and female "counterparts" in all aspects of the political hierarchy. I give examples of where this took place in Africa and the geographical reasons for why this system came into place. The Queen Mother Ship is not necessarily synonymous with matriarchy, it simply means that hierarchies and the domination of one gender by the other did not exist.
This course also details the overthrow of the Queen Mother Ship that occurred during the beginning of the slave trade in Africa. The overthrow of the Queen Mother Ship had consequences for people of African descent. It was done for political, esoteric, and business enterprise reasons. The overthrow was one of the reasons for the gender rift between Black men and Black women.
The Queen Mother Ship series exists to restore balance and healing for individuals who are looking for more context as to what factors contributed to Africa's colonization. It is also for people of African descent who seek to reinstate ancient teachings of the Great Matriarch and emphasize stable family units. For those who seek transcendence beyond Western conceptions of gender dynamics, this book also provides tenets and a value system that can be applied in the 21st. century.
What You Will Learn:
- The real reason for how colonization and slavery started.
- The real reason for how the gender war began
- The political dynamics of pre-colonial Africa
- The gender dynamics of African Ancestors
- The specific tribes and customs of those who practice the Queen Mothership Concept
- Why the Queen Mother Ship was overthrown and how it led to our downfall as a race.
- The cause of the continued curse on the Black race and how to remove it.
For information on how to implement the Queen Mothership in the 21st century, Check out the Nakhti Queen Mothership book included at the end of this course. This book details the history in Chapters 1 and 2, and the rest of the book lists the tenets, relationship dynamics, examples of child-rearing, strategy, and communal policing that can be implemented today. The Nakhti Queen Mothership details what the Queen Mothership can look like in 2021 and beyond.
- Queen Mother Ship Concept Part 1: The Fall and the Rise of the Black Race (55:45)
- Queen Mothership Part 2: The Overthrow of the Black Woman (27:52)
- Queen Mothership Part 3: Lesson Learning For Black People (45:38)
- Queen Mothership Part 4: Wrapping it up (28:59)
- Queen Mothership Part 5: What is the Role of the Black Man in the Queen Mothership (59:07)
- Queen Mothership Part 6: Are Black People to BlameFor Their Demise ? (53:50)
- The Nakhti Queen Mothership Book